RE: [ga] Re: Opinion Concerning ICANN Board/ccSO Matter

There is a process for SO creation and it is found in the ByLaws (section 3 in Article VI Supporting Organizations).

there should be a copy of the bylaws on the www.icann.org website. New constituencies in the DNSO can be initiated by  by petition or by board-initiated action (see Article VI-B, section 3(d)).

vint