[ga] Re: Opinion Concerning ICANN Board/ccSO Matter

Derek,

thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts in this way.

I have copied the ICANN board for their information. Plainly no
specific actions can or should be taken until the board is presented
with a proposal from the ccTLD constituency and there will surely
be discussion among the board members and consultation with other
constituents as to the advisability and consequences of any
restructuring. A similar discussion will be associated with the
at-large study committee's findings and recommendations.

Vint Cerf