[ga] Re: [ga-icann] ICANN...Stuart Lynn Explains Himself

  • To: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [ga-icann] ICANN...Stuart Lynn Explains Himself
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 11:18:30 -0700
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

Bruce and all,

  I believe the exact URL is as follows:
http://www.icannwatch.com/article.php?sid=187&mode=thread&order=0
But thank you for pointing this out to everyone!  >;)

  I read Stewart's comments with some interest.  I can only wonder if
he is subscribed to this list or the DNSO ga-roots list?  Stewart?

  Stewart made reference to http://www.dnspolicy.com/ in one of his
personally attack myself and as a news site for DNS issues
or other ICNN related articles.  Now that WXW has redesigned
this web site, the information is much different form it's original
intention.  However I posted a response to WXW's announcement
of this site to the DNSO GA list regarding some missing references,
namely the list archives of Domain-Policy@lists.netsol.com (Recently
defunct) for other lengthy discussions on other root structures.
I wonder if Stewart had read any of those archives before they
were taken down?  Stewart?  I wonder if Stewart is aware that
Competitive and Inclusive root structures as well as Registries
have been around for a number of years?  Stewart?  From his
and has not done his homework very well....  Please do it
Stewart!

Bruce James wrote:

> Stuart Lynn Explains Himself
>
>  http://www.icannwatch.com/
>
> /Bruce
>
> --
> This message was passed to you via the ga-icann@dnso.org list.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827