Re: [ga] ICANN...Stuart Lynn Explains Himself

At 09:10 AM 6/1/01 -0500, Bruce James wrote:
>Stuart Lynn Explains Himself
>

>  http://www.icannwatch.com/
>
>/Bruce

[cross-posted to BWG-Friends and elsewhere]

FWIW, I have posted the following on ICANNWatch
(http://www.icannwatch.org/article.php?sid=188&mode=&order=0) and at
the ICANN public comment forum.
David

David G. Post     Temple University Law School and The Tech Center,
George Mason Univ. Law School
Postd@erols.com
215-204-4539 or 202-364-5010
http://www.temple.edu/lawschool/dpost.html