Re: [ga] Re: General Assembly Agenda -- more comments

Coincidence has its limits of veracity.  (Oops, that sounds like one
of the other guys -- I'll start again.) I cannot escape the conclusion,
based upon the level of shrillness, the volume of attack emails, and the
irrelevance and inanity of the remarks pertaining to the malfunction of
the ga lists, as these all begin to rise like an over-yeasted cake just
at critical moments prior to events such as Stockholm, that the thing
is deliberate -- indeed, a sabotage designed specifically to foster the
very thing that it decries, namely, the ga as a lower level chat room.

Bill Lovell

"William X. Walsh" wrote:

> Hello Danny,
>
> Tuesday, May 29, 2001, 9:45:18 PM, Danny Younger wrote:
>
> > Hello William,
>
> > Yes, I suppose some might find it more entertaining to play the "Let's Bash
> > the Chair Game", instead of focusing on the GA's work-item agenda.  Thank
> > you for introducing this diversion.   I hope you don't mind overly much if I
> > decline to participate...
>
> It's not a diversion at all.
>
> And I might say much more fruitful than a chair who simply reposts
> things that people have already stated on the list, but isn't doing
> anything to further the discussion, debate, or consensus processes on
> any of those issues at all.
>
> I venture to say it is nothing but show, to keep the assembly occupied
> with inanities while you continue advocating your own agenda and using
> the lack of progress in the GA as your basis for spending your time
> doing that rather than being the true leader that the GA needs,
> especially right now.
>
> You've already declined to participate.  You've also declined to be
> the leader that the GA Chairman is expected to be.
>
> I'm simply hoping that you will be motivated to step up to the plate
> finally, and be our chairman.
>
> And perhaps I'm not alone in feeling that way.  So, rather than
> presume to speak for those people (like you have done when you claimed
> that certain things that had not even been discussed where concerns
> from the GA) I am floating a question for them to consider, and then
> to see if our current Chairman is living up to whatever their answer
> is.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> William X Walsh
> mailto:william@userfriendly.com
> Owner, Userfriendly.com
> Userfriendly.com Domains
> The most advanced domain lookup tool on the net

         Bill Lovell

http://cerebalaw.com/biog.htm