Re: [ga] RE: Re[2]: A point of agreement (Re: [ga-roots] response to respo nse to response)

Hello Jefsey,

Tuesday, May 29, 2001, 3:43:42 PM, Jefsey Morfin wrote:

> IANAG Roeland, so I miss something in your reasoning. what the US
> constitution has to do with the root?
> Jefsey

It has nothing to do with it. The sections Roeland pointed to do not
in fact prevent such a law from being passed, nor would they make such
a law unconstitutional.

Not that I agree with the principle that such a law should be passed,
far from it.

But we need to use valid arguments to support that position, not ones
that are not based in facts.

Best regards,
William X Walsh
mailto:william@userfriendly.com