RE: [ga] Observations...

At 20:03 28/05/01 -0400, Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

>Perhaps I can help by explaining why I didn't vote.  I am not in full
>agreement with the resolutions as drafted. But not opposed to the concepts.

It is specifically to cover this situation that the Polling Booth gives the
opportunity to express such "not in full agreement" sentiments in a comment
line.

I would like to ask the Chair to try this method for the next vote.

Also, 30% of the reading public voting is quite normal and in line with
my  experiences of voting  in the IDNO.
Some people simply do not have the time to read everything and the voting
notice or ballot easily slips by them.

--Joop--
Founder of the Cyberspace Association.
Former bootstrap of the IDNO (www.idno.org)