Re: [ga] Observations...

Actually, I voted onlist in favour of the first resolution (i.e. recognition of
an IC in principle by the BoD), and I simply missed the call for the vote on the
second resolution.  In any case,  I did not vote officially as I did not receive
a ballot, and NOT because I was not interested in voting.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos