Re: [ga] 305 Voters

Bill and all assembly members,

William S. Lovell wrote:

> Interesting who one sees there and who one does not.
> Some people post but don't vote; quite a few more
> vote but we never see them post. 305 people speaking
> for millions. Amazing!

  Agreed this is amazing after all this time.  This situation is
however contrived.  The past chairs and it seems now the current
alt chair have decided to continue to restrict participation
in lock step with the ICANN BoD on the @large.  As such
participation is severely restricted arbitrarily and without cause.
This is the part I find most amazing to be allowed to continue
after so much time has passed.

> Is it possible that the purported lack of any "bottom up"
> operation by ICANN might arise because it has almost
> no "bottom?"
>
> Bill Lovell

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827