RE: [ga] Re: List deactivation

Actually, they've proven themselves very responsible ... to their
shareholders. Ask any of the lawyers, Flip Leven was creating a very large
legal problem in the DP list. That's the reason it was shutdown. It's
amazing that this hadn't happened years ago.

BTW, this scenario can play out like this on ANY list that's run by any
company with legal actions pending. TROs are non-effectual here. The
simplest way to protect their legal butts was to shut down the lists that
Flip Leven was spamming with whines about their legal issues. Even the ICANN
is vulnerable to this.

It was not a question of playing "nice" and it was certainly an issue of
responsibility, to their owners.

--
IANAL - I Am Not A Lawyer. Before taking action on anything I say, you are
encouraged to seek legal advice.