Re: [ga] Re: List deactivation

Hello Patrick,

Thursday, May 24, 2001, 8:35:57 AM, Patrick Corliss wrote:

> Well that was remarkably sudden.
> No discussion, no goodbyes, no "see you on another list".

> Just ":bang".  That's all folks !!

> For those who don't know what I mean, Verisign has just closed down the
> Domain Policy mailing list.  And the archives appear to be gone too !!!

> A truly amazing lack of consideration for the subscribers.

OpenSRS prepared for this eventuality over a year ago.

They have a public domain-policy mailing list that can be used to
replace this one if anyone is interested.

I can't believe how absolutely irresponsible Verisign has made
themselves appear with this abrupt action.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh