[ga] Fw: SMEs

Jefsey,
I have seen your proposal for an SME constituency sent to the GA. I am surprised that as a member of the BC you have not first talked to us about this. As you know we have a special fee category for SMEs (Euro 100 instead of Euro 750). We also represent many SMEs via our trade associations. We believe the commercial objectives within the scope of DNSO competence of large and small organisations are typically the same.

In what way do you believe the BC does not meet the needs of SMEs?
Philip