From: "Roeland Meyer" <rmeyer@mhsc.com>
To: <ga@dnso.org>
Sent: May 21, 2001 10:31
Subject: [ga] List name changes again?!?

To: indecisive list management

I have no problems with the number of lists and even don't much care what
they are called. But, once you create, name, and publish some list; LEAVE IT
THE F*** ALONE!

You see, I don't have a lot of spare time and I use automation scripts
extensively, both under Windows and Unix. Once I set up a list, I expect it
to remain stable. A name change forces me to update, at least, three
diffeerent places, on two different operating systems. Now, I realize that
this *is* my system but you don't have to aggravate the workload, by
excessive dither on your end.

--
ROELAND M.J. MEYER
Managing Director