RE: [ga] [MESSAGE FROM THE TLDA SECRETARY] The Top Level Domain Association is Now Accepting Membership Applications

  • To: "Eric Dierker" <eric@hi-tek.com>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] [MESSAGE FROM THE TLDA SECRETARY] The Top Level Domain Association is Now Accepting Membership Applications
  • From: "Gene Marsh" <marshm@anycast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 11:36:36 -0400
  • Cc: <ga@dnso.org>
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

I would suggest that you not make such statements lightly, especially if you are unwilling/unable to back them up.  If you have a private conversation with Mr. Younger, it is a private conversation.  Keep it that way.  If you wish to have a private conversation with me, mark your message as [PRIVATE] and I will keep it private.

Gene...