Re: [ga] Motion - DNS Developper Constituency - Acknowldegement for a Study

Can someone point me to the discussion of this proposal on the list
where a consensus developed such that we are ready for a motion to
be put forward .........

or is this a new approach to floating trial balloons ?

thanks

Earl Heather