Re: [ga] Conflicts of Interest

Although I have zero official capacity, this works for me. More than you
ever wanted to know about me is at http://cerebalaw.com/biog.htm, and
you must admire my pretty horse. (Shortly thereafter, she was trying to
steal the pens out of my pocket!)

(What I do besides get patents and such for people is hawk them
around (including my own) afterwards, and if anyone thinks any of
that would conflict with our activities here, please let me know!)

Bill Lovell