RE: [ga] VeriSign Wins Approval to Keep Control of Dot-Com

Bear that in mind any time that ANYONE says something is not negotiable. The
only way it isn't negotiable is when they are literally holding a gun to
your head and you believe that they WILL pull the trigger. That's basic
business. Everything is negotiable, period. It is only a matter of
sufficient incentive.

--
ROELAND M.J. MEYER
Managing Director