Re: [ga] Austerity measures

On 2001-05-15 11:13:19 -0400, Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of
Law wrote:

>I think the clear consensus is to outsource the mailing list
>management function to a more efficient provider.

As an alternative, Elisabeth could tell the GA how precisely the
apparently exorbitant cost and effort for the mailing list
management is generated, and we (that is, the GA, the NC, and AFNIC)
could look how this cost could be minimized.  From what we have
learned from the NC teleconference's transcript (thanks to Bret and
Alexander), there MUST be ample room for improvements.

--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/