RE: [ga] Austerity measures

On 14 May 2001, at 18:21, Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law wrote:

> I'm sorry, but I simply cannot imagine how it can take this much time to
> maintain a list.  We have dozens here at the law school, and they don't
> take anything close to that amount of time.

Unless the Secretariat is reading every message (totally unnecessary) I
cannot see spending more than a few minutes on all the lists combined,
if at all on a daily basis.  Spending twenty hours to set up six lists
boggles the mind, IMO.  Unless there is a tremendous amount of
moderation going on (by the Secretariat and not the list monitors),
these numbers just don't compute.  Even with list monitoring, it doesn't
compute.

Leah