Re: [ga] Re: 2001-2002 Budget

Dear Vint,
My Frenglish leads me to look into wording details. Sometimes
it makes me read more than written. Often it makes me read
what others have overlooked.

"The upcoming meeting will be a good time to review this".

Has it the same meaning that what I expected:

"The upcoming meeting will be the last chance to decide about
   this in order to stay on the committed schedule. Otherwise we
   will have to modify the bylaws to say that the mandate of an
   @large Directors ends with the begining of the mandate of his
   successor".

Jefsey
Chair, france@large