[ga] DNSO funding

DNSO funding:

    Somehow this option was never supported or discussed I would like to bring it up once again, in our time of need.

        http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc07/msg01372.html

dependent on the success of the DNSO.  Consequently, I place a very high
priority on this.
Chuck<<<<<

I would like to believe Chuck. I really think he means well, however, I would like to see VeriSign make a *tax deductible* donation to the DNSO-GA for funding its operations.

I think it would be a great idea to draw up a *request for a donation,* for VeriSign to fund the DNSO-GA annual expenses.

Let VeriSign turn down a reasonable request for funding!

/Bruce James/