From: "Dave Crocker" <dhc2@dcrocker.net>
To: "Bruce James" <bmj@keyname.net>
Cc: "[GA]" <ga@dnso.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2001 20:34
Subject: Re: [ga] FUNDING

There are 34 paragraphs on page 23, in 9 or 10 subsections.  That is an
enormous amount of text.

It's certain that not all of them are relevant to supporting your
claim.  In fact, by my own reading, none of them support your claim, but
again I invite you to be specific.

The term specific, in this case is something like "Page 23, Public
Charities, "This test is used to assure a minimum percentage..."

I use that particular sample text because it has a formula that looks a
little bit like the one you cite.  Unfortunately a) that section does not
apply to ICANN, and b) the requirement is not for 51%.

But, what the heck, keep trying to demonstrate the validity of your claim.

d/

ps.     I just realized that this posting is beyond the limit of 5 per
day.  I am sending it, rather than waiting, in order to try to provide some
very concrete data that shows the flaw in the supposed problem with ICANN's
tax-exempt status.

         At any rate, please forgive the excess.  I won't post any more
today.