[ga] Re: Danged Revenuers

Thank you for these two great posts with great financial stats which we should all be aware of.

Understanding where we spend is always a great step toward financial responsibility.  Both of these links help a great deal in such an endeavor.  Certainly though a man of your worldliness understands that this is like looking at our checkbook to decide how to make money.

These are financials(72k for expenses???) and they tell the story of where the money went.

What a revenue model entails is where the money comes from. Has anyone seen one?  If you are mad as heck like myself about the lack of funds for multilingualism, and are constantly told sorry no money, you say then what are you doing for a living?

Charitable or not, and I have just been informed that ICANN has not received a 501 (c) 3 or 6 status yet and therefor your tax write-offs are no good, ccTLDs and non-coms, you have to have a financial profile that shows where the money is coming from and why.

If we were granted membership (stockholder status) we would fire our CEO and demand proper steps be taken to assure a revenue that will enable that our agenda be fulfilled or we stop, am I right Carnegie Foundation or Sierra Club or Red Cross?

Name one member of our board or our staff that has non-profit fund raising experience!!!!

That is a joke.  "the american joke"

Sincerely,

Bruce James wrote:

 http://www.icann.org/financials/