Re: [ga] Re: iCANN's protection

Dave:

    You wrote:

>>Let's just check a question about the use of the term "monopoly".

There is a type of oversight body, sometimes called a "public utilities
commission".  It does not provide direct service; rather it oversees the
work and pricing of those organizations that DO provide service.  I have
never heard anyone refer to such a commission as a monopoly.<<

There in nothing to compare ICANN with, it is *unique*. One and only one;
sole; without equal. Please explain your position on how we can compare and
compare to what other organization?   ICANN is a *unique* monopoly!

/Bruce