Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of William Walsh for mass postings

To be fair, I think the lot of them should be suspended along with William.
Everyone on the list courtesy of DPF *know* that there is a 5 post limit.  It was
mentioned often enough during the Election for Chair and Co-Chair, indeed many of
us checked ourselves at the five post limit... even announced our intentions when
doing so..  it was bandied about quite a bit.  Everybody knows the rules.  The fact
that there were many (or few) is largely irrelevant.  The rules were broken and the
requisite penalty must be enforced in each case.  There is no degrees of breaking a
rule, or a law.  Once a set of rules breaks down, the machine breaks down.
Disorder and chaos soon follow.  Also, I think all of them could use a break from
each other, anyway (or at least in the public eye).   Speaking for myself, I am
tired of having the spiteful exchanges cluttering my Inbox.  As I am of the
democratic persuasion, I do not have a killfile.  Even when I did try to implement
one, my convictions could not allow it.  I still look to find one piece of import
in every message...  But, my patience is wearing thin.  I do not wish to see
another IDNO debacle on this List.  Ban the lot of them for the two week period.

Selah,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos