Re: [ga] Sanctions

Hello Danny,

Tuesday, April 17, 2001, 4:28:33 PM, Danny Younger wrote:

> Today two valued members of this General Assembly have unsubscribed from the
> GA list.

> As Chair, I can no longer tolerate patterns of abusive list behavior that
> compromise efforts to enhance participation in this body.

How dare you presume to say why those members unsubscribed.

Why don't you name those members so they can know that you are using
their leaving as a justification for your heavy handed approach to
list moderation and your overreaching belief in some "mandate" you
have as chair.

If you think this will silent the criticize, you just made a major
miscalculation.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com