Re[2]: [ga] Re: [PRIVATE] List Rules and Protocols

Hello Roeland,

Tuesday, April 17, 2001, 9:32:49 AM, Roeland Meyer wrote:
> IMHO, we were finally begining to make headway into substantive discussions.
> Let's not take the 12-steps backwards that this is threateniing to do.

I agree.  Let's make sure our chairs understand that their mandate is
NOT to push their agenda, but to push our consensus, regardless of how
it comports with their agendas, and that until they coordinate our
consensus, they have no mandate to advocate.

If they can't understand that, then this issue needs to be addressed.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com