Re: [ga] Additional Mailing Lists?

David,
I would suggest using the same language forwarded to the NC and public
comments board by WG-Review with respect to item 2):-

The DNSO Review process is more than just the short-term diagnosis of a
problem. The process also involves efforts at proposing solutions, efforts
at implementing solutions, and efforts at reviewing the relative success of
such implementation, including referral by the NC to its Constituencies for
comment.

Regards,
Joanna