Re: [ga] Rules of Order for the Mailing Lists of the General Assembly

Hello Patrick,

Did you have something relevant to say here?

We all know the rules, posting them in response to my post about your
comments being an over extension of the rules doesn't change anything,
but in fact only shows that my points were correct.

Thank you.

I will also thank you not to try and keep private when you tell me
that my posting criticisms of attempts to overextend the rules are
violating the "integrity of the lists."

Your authority as alternative chair does not mean you that you dictate
what can or cannot be posted to the list within the confine of the
rules, nor that you are free from having your actions called to
question on the list.

Not a very good move to start out your term with.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com