RE: [ga] I want to be on the Inclusivbe Name Space SIG ML

The alternative name spaces introduced fragmentation when they set up
their name spaces outside of the legacy system.  We have had it some
time now.  It is a matter that will be resolved along competitive
marketing lines.  I do not see the alternative name spaces winning
out.  The approach has been too commercial in nature and not inclusive
enough of the larger user base.

However, if there is enough dissatisfaction with the legacy system the
alternative name spaces may be able to maintain a healthy market share
and remain viable.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.