Re: [ga] sub-ML for the request of a WG-Inclusive Name Space Management

Jefsey,

>Dear Chair, and all,

If you are addressing this to the old retiring Chair ;>), please be aware
that I do not feel empowered to take any action, past the GA vote.

But as a participant I will add my comments.

>further to your public personal letter to Philip Sheppard, I have submitted
>a motion to the Chair to create a dedicated sub-ML to the end of discussing
>and documenting the request of a WG to review and advise the management of
>the Inclusive Name Space by the ICANN. I gave a large number of reasons why
>this is an important and urgent issue involving many concerns in all the
>areas of involvement of the iCANN. I then asked those interested to let you
>and the GA know it.
>
>1. That motion has been seconded.

So what?
Does this mean you are asking for a vote?

>2. a realistic number of person have indicated their intent to participate
>to expect now this ML to be well set-up an managed

I saw a lot of people participating (end enjoying) the debate, but frankly
not a lot of explicit calls for a separate list.

>3. the discussion is yet under dislodgement under the GA. But it is
>unfortunately uncoordinated and confusing because of a lack of a moderator
>and of the definition of a glossary permitting all the contributors to
>understand each other and therefore to work together.

I am under the impression that those who are willing to understand do
understand eachother very well.

But, as I said, it is the new chair that should, IMHO, take the lead now.

Regards
Roberto