RE: [ga] No Members?

Andrew McLaughlin wrote Monday, April 09, 2001 10:54 PM
You're right -- we have been discussing this since the At Large process last
year.  As the posted statistics make clear
<http://www.atlargestudy.org/stats/summary1.shtml>, ICANN received 10,334
returned letters.   As you note, we have also discussed this problem on the
icann-eu list.

Hello Andrew,
Thank you for the clarification about boxes and boxes of @Large membership
verification returned to ICANN. I am not subscribed to icann-eu myself and
therefore did not know about discussions to which you refer. Is there a
public archive that I may review?.  As an EU citizen residing in the USA, I
am most interested in both perspectives.
Regards,
Joanna