RE: [ga] gTLD Constituency

That's the part I really don't understand, why not? They paid good money for
a seat at the table. Now you say they don't have a chair? I for one and, I
thought, you and Kent for two more, would love to dilute NSI's place in the
NC a bit.

BTW, I don't think doing so would be anti-competitive in the least. If
anything, it'll give NSI someone else to talk to, in the gTLD playpen. Why
do you think that NSI would like to be the only ones there?