Re: [ga] ICANN benefits

At 15:42 7/04/01 -0400, Sandy Harris wrote:

>Crocker:
>> >
>Me:
>> > Specifically, it needs better protection for the domain holders who are
>> > attacked using it.

The enhancement, in the form of protection for the Domain Name Owner, lies
in the formulation (by ICANN's DNSO?)  of a DN Owners' "Bill of Rights",
that should be part of the preamble of UDRP rules and all registrar
contracts that refer to them.

(I remember raising this point almost 3 years ago)

--Joop--
Founder of the Cyberspace Association.
Former bootstrap of the IDNO (www.idno.org)
Developer of    The Polling Booth