From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>
To: Kristy McKee <k@widgital.com>
Cc: Roberto Gaetano <ga_chair@hotmail.com>; <rmeyer@mhsc.com>;
<jandl@jandl.com>; <ga@dnso.org>; <jefsey@wanadoo.fr>; <Harald@alvestrand.no>;
Patrick Corliss <patrick@quad.net.au>; Kevin Connolly <connollyk@rspab.com>;
Danny Younger <webmaster@babybows.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2001 8:51 AM (AEST)
Subject: Re: [ga] serious participation in ICANN processes

If any of those addressed replies using "Reply All" then the message is
propogated further.  As Jeff William includes the [ga] list in the addressees,
his original email makes it to the list from which he has been suspended.

On top of that Jeff Williams posts [ga] messages to Netsol's Domain Policy List
in a manner that gives the impression that they are [ga] postings.  As the
Netsol list does not allow cross-postings, and he knows that, he must make a
separate posting.  An example is as follows: