RE: [ga] serious participation in ICANN processes

You mention in this post that "ICANN is *not*, by any possible measure,
balancing the international point of view.  This has not prevented it from
doing some good things, "

Please list the "good things" ICANN has done so all of us are made aware of
their good behavior.  I think it's important to note because ICANN appears
to not be interested in the good of the public; but only their direct
sponsors and if they are infact doing good things I for one would like to
know about it.

:)

~k