Re[2]: [ga] No Members?

>>>Thanks to everyone who registered to participate in ICANN's At Large Membership for this year's vote. With over 76,000 activated members, ICANN achieved its goal of a large, globally diverse membership. Double thanks to the At Large members who cast their votes!

ICANN's At Large Membership is selecting 5 members of the ICANN Board of Directors in a worldwide online vote. One Director will be selected from each of five geographic regions: Africa, Asia/Australia/Pacific, Europe, Latin America/Caribbean, and North America<<<<

1.)    A statutory member is one who has vote in an election of a Board Member.

2.)    A non statutory member is one who does not have a vote in an election of a Board Member.

        What part is unclear?

/Bruce

~IANAL~ I Am Not A Lawyer. Seek legal advice.