Re: [ga] legal document historical facts

In the past, ICANN charged a fee of $0 for this service. (That's not a
typo: it is "zero dollars".)  The contract is, however, of enormous
signficance, as it is one of the three legs on which ICANN's power rests,
and also a portion of its claim to "government contractor" status (and
immunities).

I assume that ICANN again charged $0, making this one of the oddest
"procurment" contracts I ever heard of.  But I have not seen a copy of the
renewed agreement.

		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                       -->It's warm here.<--