[ga] The Verisign FAQ (so-called): ORG??

Although I sometimes doubt whether I am part of "the ICANN
community" (thus on
http://www.icann.org/melbourne/info-verisign-revisions.htm), I feel I
have a right to say something again, as the registrant of a number of
'threatened' ORG domains.

Having read the so-called Verisign FAQ (URL already quoted), I cannot
be but amazed. It does not mention with even one word, all the
questions the remarks about the registration rules for a 'new' ORG
have raised. It just ignores the worries of ORG registrants...

This strengthenes my suspicion. So I call upon all
registrants/'owners' of ORG domain names to support a protest
statement against changing the status of ORG.

Please, have a look at:

http://www.ORG-domain-name-owners-lobby-against-ICANNs-sellout-to-VeriSign.ORG/

[if your browser doesn't like this long domain, try
http://www.disgrace.org/, which gives the same page]

Please, send your ORG name(s) and let us show ICANN some bottom up
protest... The email to send to, is on the page.

Your email addresses will not be posted on the webpage, only domains.

Numbers speak...

Thank you for your time!

Marc Schneiders --- marc@schneiders.ORG