Re: [ga] Option A -- "Divestiture'

Kent,

Incidentally, since you are listing the various things that VeriSign may do
under option A to keep the monopoly, may I notice that there is nothing
under option B that prevents VeriSign to buy the company that will win the
contract for .org, going back to square 1.
Maybe this should also be identified as a pitfall in the FAQ ;>)

Roberto