Re: schedule of action Re[2]: [ga] Voting options for the Veris ign deal

Marilyn and all remaining assembly members,

  It seems that the NCDNHC has already rendered it's decision.
Please review Milton Muelwer post from Friday March 16th on the
NCDNHC archives for further information....

Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

> I also suggested earlier to others that the constituencies must form views,
> since they worked together to generate a NC resolution.
>
> I believe that several are hard at work to try to understand the
> issues/benefits/risks, etc.
>
> Marilyn

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827