Re[2]: [ga] Re: Board descisions

Hello Andy,

Wednesday, March 14, 2001, 7:51:01 PM, Andy Gardner wrote:

> At 7:17 pm -0800 3/14/01, Kent Crispin wrote:
>>On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 06:58:36PM -0800, Patrick Greenwell wrote:
>>> No "inventive interpretation" is necessary. All that is required is to
>>> read the letter from NSI.
>>
>>The letter from NSI is not a contract.

> The Crispy-Crockett duo are now in high gear, mirroring each others posts,
> and I can tell Dave (at least) is unsure what to do, as his posts are
> rapidly lowering in content. One recent one reminded me a bit of Jonathan
> Cohen in Santiago, when he stood up after Peter Dengate-Thrush's speech to
> the NC (which got a roudy round of applause), and could only manage to
> blert out "that was full of inaccuracies and only an opinion" as an attempt
> to dampen things down. Thank you Jonathan, but we'll decide for ourselves.

> Someone's bosses are starting to panic and have signalled "go for throttle-up".

> This is a sign that the rest of us have picked up the correct scent.

> Please, everyone respond to the straw poll vote.

I'm thinking the same, honestly if they really had valid reasons for
supporting the new contracts, they would have posted exactly what
benefits they see to it, rather than criticize those who see no
benefits, and trying to discount their points without responding with
anything of substance.

I'm open to listening, if someone who supports this new contract has
some valid and substantive reasons why it is to the benefit of the
internet commmunity.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com