Re: [ga] GA Chair-NOMINATION-Charles Sha'ban

On 14:12 2/03/01 +0100, Robin Miller said:

>Glad we agree. I'm not critising, I just want some more information in
which to
>make an informed decision.

Yes, my fault actually.
I did not expect that Charles wasn't even on this list.
I expect him to join us shortly, though.

But my point was really that there may be good silent potential Chairs
among us.
Only by shining the light on us all can be bring out the hidden talent.

--Joop--
Former bootstrap of the CA/idno
       The Polling Booth
www.democracy.org.nz/vote1/