Re: [ga] Transparency

"William X. Walsh" wrote:

> Hello Greg,
>
> Sunday, February 11, 2001, 7:24:30 PM, Greg Burton wrote:
>
> >  the incredibly riveting discussion of why a small group of
> > people's  continuing soap opera is so terribly important to people who are
> > trying to get away from it.
>
> Perhaps because the person responsible for it is trying to assert
> himself into a candidate for NAmes Council at any cost, and is taking
> advantage of the good will that the IDNO gained as a result of the
> support of the founding members.

If you were a sabateur and an outright professional hired to prevent
positive
work within the GA this is how you would do it, believe me I spent a
prior
lifetime destroying instead of building.  It is a lawyers and a
lobbyist's
bottom feeders breeding ground.  If that is your intent I applaud you,
you are
good and effective.
On the otherhand????

> In any event, in an effort to put that matter behind us, the people
> who did not approve of Joop and his actions took action under the
> rules Joop himself wrote to remove him.  Then just when we got enough
> support to advance the motion to a hearing, he decides that he wants
> the membership to vote on who can and who cannot stay on the mailing
> list, regardless of the basis, and despite the fact that his rules do
> not permit such things.  It's the exact same type of action that
> started this entire IDNO mess back in August and September of 1999
> that resulting in the massive split with regard to the IDNO.
>
> Perhaps now you see why this is important?
>
> Some of us take an the concept of an individual's constituency very
> seriously, and thus we take this person's attempts to feed his ego and
> get himself on the Names Council at our expense as something that is
> VERY serious, and very ontopic.
>
> Because of the fact that he controls ALL of the organs of the IDNO,
> and has many times (including right now with this latest act) used
> that control to manipulate the outcome of events, it many times
> becomes necessary make certain things that are happening public on
> lists which are appropriate.  This is one of them, even if some don't
> like it.

What do You want  as against this horrible man?  Why are you so opposed
Joop?  Who do you represent Mr. Walsh?  Give us your full background as
you are
truly standing in a glass house and casting the stone, oh sinless one.
My past
has so many ghosts that I know that I should not try and destroy
another, are
you so pure?
I like your positive input please continue it as it helps the
understanding
completely.

Sincerely,