Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of William X. Walsh

To Whom It May Concern,

William is exactly correct.  He was not making a personal attack, simply
asserting a claim of his own to counter Joop's numerous unsupported and
unsupportable claims to the opposite.  Unitl someone can verify the
facts, they can both be considered to be making unverifiable claims of
fact and so can both be considered to be unsupported by truth.

Therefore, if William is barred, Joop should also be barred.

/Joe