RE: [ga] List abuse (Re: Consensus vs Voting)

> My personal hat feels that Roeland is going too far when he
> accuses others
> of lying.
> My role as list monitor awaits evidence that other people find this
> objectionable.
>
> Do you complain?

Whether or not someone complains before I get in my car to drive down there,
I apologize to Kent for calling him a liar. I should have used the word
"disingenuous", as that is the more civil form of the accusation and one
acceptable to this list.

In one form or another, we all call each other liars all the time. It is no
secret that, ever since before he "doctored" the DNSO.ORG/WIPO draft, for
which he was the scribe, I have had serious issues with Kent's integrity, or
my perception of his lacking in that area. I allowed this to surface. For
that, I apologize to the list. If this seems harsh, it is because I place an
exceptionally high value on trust and integrity.

For those of you going to MDR, I'll be there in 4-5 hours.