Re: [ga] the IDNO

At 13:44 11/11/00 -0800, Bob Davis wrote:

>  We represent some +60,000 individual domain name owners
>Sir.

"Bob"  :-)_,

Can we see what structure you have and what rules to make sure that JW can
really be taken serious as  spokesman of your 60.000?
Do you have a list of the members' names available in the public
domain?(such as the IDNO has)
The officers?
Have you petitioned the Board for participation in the DNSO?

Could you reveal how you fund your organization?
Small detail: where is your website, your open mailing list?

Where and how does one join up?

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--
the Cyberspace Association and
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
Elected representative.
http://www.idno.org