[ga] Polling the list continually

At 16:40 11/11/00 -0500, Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

>Perhaps a solution would be to poll each thread with a
>" Agree / Disagree... Yes / No "  call to the list.

I think this is a good idea and if Marilyn would wish to make this polling
option available each time such a "consensus" thread occurs,  I would be
happy to entrust her an administrator account on the Polling Booth.
It takes 10 minutes to put such a poll up. The tally is automatic and the
results can be set to be visible in real time.

--joop teernstra, IDNO bootstrap

--Be counted. Make good use of any voting rights and opportunities--
http://www.democracy.org.nz/vote1/