RE: Consensus vs Voting (RE: [ga] DNSO General Assembly call to change seating rule)

1) We don't elect NC members, that much is obvious. We tried and we failed.
The ICANN BoD appointed whomever they want, regardless of the wishes of the
GA. That record is clear.

2) There is no impeachement mechanism that works. If there is, show it to
me.

3) The NC is an appointed body, not an elected one. The ICANN BoD is the
sole appointer. GA NC elections are meaningless.

Kent, you knew all of the above when you posted. You lie. However, this is
the most egregious lie that I have ever seen you make. You are usually not
this obvious. Are you feeling well? Or, perhaps you are feeling too well.