Re: [ga] Fuzz about Froomkin

I'm prepared to second Harald's motion in this form, if he makes it.

On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, Harald Alvestrand wrote:

> the more interesting point is what we should propose to replace them.
> I think a motion that calls for Frank Fitzsimmons, Hans Kraaijenbrink, Jun
> Murai, and Linda Wilson to resign from the board and leave the chairs empty
> until the rest of the board has decided upon a procedure to fill the 4
> seats would be more complete than a proposal to just have them resign.
>
> The spectre of four empty seats was the excuse for leaving them on in the
> first place. That this is worrying is something I don't understand.

Me neither.

> Oh well - I might understand more after Los Angeles.

Well, if you mean you'll see the old guard hanging on to control as long
as possible to deny the elected directors input into the gTLD decisions,
then maybe...

See you there (Sun-Wed only).

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org